Well...here's what we've been busy doing all weekend. We've transformed the former extra-storage closet and guest bedroom into a summer outdoor paradise themed nursey.
Included here are shots of the awesome archway over the bay windows featuring some nice, summery Christmas lights, the shelving and bins that we put up only with the expert help of our good friend Jon, and the walk-in closet where we built a changing table...
I made the curtains extra-fabulous with iron-on transfers of a really bright grass print and put a similar decal on the linen bins.
For 200 bucks and two days of work, I think we did a great job...now all we need is the stuff that actually goes in the nursey. I'll use this opportunity to shamelessly plug the fact that we are registered at target.com.
Much love to all and have a great President's Day!
2 comments:
Danielle, Congrats...
from all of us Scituate McLaughlins
This could have been a project on design on a dime. It looks beautiful. Will this be my room when I come to visit? Great job.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment