Thaaaaaank You! He is such a gorgeous baby! We love you all and wish we could just pick him up and love the "baby crap" out of him. He is an incredibly unique and lovely little person! He reminds me of my younger self! hehehe
Many times of late I see Pepere when I'm looking at Joseph! I'm really hoping somehow his CA grandparents can work out a visit to NJ this holiday season. Our children have given us a beautiful, Blessed grandchild who exhibits a wonderful blend of us all... Grandma Fletcher
3 comments:
Thaaaaaank You! He is such a gorgeous baby!
We love you all and wish we could just pick him up and love the "baby crap" out of him. He is an incredibly unique and lovely little person!
He reminds me of my younger self! hehehe
That was actually Pepere, not Memere.
You guys are doing such a great job as parents!
Keep it up!
Many times of late I see Pepere when I'm looking at Joseph! I'm really hoping somehow his CA grandparents can work out a visit to NJ this holiday season. Our children have given us a beautiful, Blessed grandchild who exhibits a wonderful blend of us all... Grandma Fletcher
Post a Comment