Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Amazing Few Weeks...Truly Amazing.



I've been remiss in blogging...

First, I should have told you all about the night of November 4th, when Obama was elected our next President. I should have told you about staying up way too late, drinking champange and crying the best tears one can possibly cry- tears of victory and hope. I should have put up this video of Obama headquarters in Plainfield, and this picture of Owen and I that night, and told you about all the amazing moments that night where I realized I could tell Joseph that he was born the year we elected our first Black President. I should have, so I'm doing that now...















Then I should have blogged about Harvard-Yale, and our trip up to Cambridge, and Joseph meeting Heather...and this choice photo...so here it is...


Then, I passed right by Thanksgiving, even though we had so much to be thankful for. Here's our family photo from that day...


But I had to blog this morning. I absolutely had to because everyday my little boy gets less little, and if I don't share this with you all then you'd surely feel like there were steps missing when you saw him next.


Please watch these videos- because I am so proud of him and because we live in an age where I can really share something so amazing with everyone I love. Obama was elected, Harvard won again, Thanksgiving was great, but when my little boy walks, the world stops turning, my heart skips a beat, and I want to tell all the world. Just take a look...













2 comments:

RIRI said...

Truly amaizing. Joseph is living in a new world now. He's going mobile. You know now you'll have to get him his own blackberry! That smile I see is so rich. He's a beautiful boy and very determined. Thank you for letting us see all of your amaizing times.
It is such a present to share. Kiss the boys.

Susan said...

Besides being excited for Joseph and his first steps, we are very proud of Owen for sharing his blackberry with his boy! WOW!

Love,

The Tagues