Tuesday, January 22, 2008

30 weeks and counting...

To all of our family and friends...here it is.

I'm no expert blogger and our computer was stolen from Joe Lake's dorm room in 2001, so the fact that it can even post to a blog is remarkable.

The goal of this site is to share with the world (or at least the portion of the world who might be interested...) the happenings of our family.

We are two happy people about to become three, and as my due date approaches I want to make it as easy as possible to disseminate all of the weird, exciting, or otherwise noteworthy events of our lives.

Even now, baby boy Fletcher is jumping and squirming and shimmying- either because he is excited to be featured in online content or because he wishes I would stop sitting at the computer and take a nap so he'd have more room to play.

Either way- I think he's going to be an amazing kid...and I hope you'll all follow along with us on this adventure.

1 comment:

RIRI said...

Oh...the fabulous 7th month! I think the good lord made pregnancy last 9 months so that by the 40th week you think, "I don't care how painful labor might be. LET'S DO THIS THANG!" You look beautiful, Danielle. Thanks for blogging.