The thing about living so far away from so many people whom I love is that they have no idea what I look like right now. Sometimes I think I prefer that...I'm kind of vain. Besides, it took until last month for people to stop asking me if I'd put on a little weight and start asking me when I am due. Now, though, it must be obvious: random people open doors, tell me about their birthing experiences (good and bad) and try to rub me like the Buddha in a Chinese food restaurant. Ah, well...for all of you who've been asking- here are some pictures Owen and I took to document my girth. As you can see, he's going to look fabulous in this two-piece ensemble in green that we got today...
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Everyone keeps asking...
The thing about living so far away from so many people whom I love is that they have no idea what I look like right now. Sometimes I think I prefer that...I'm kind of vain. Besides, it took until last month for people to stop asking me if I'd put on a little weight and start asking me when I am due. Now, though, it must be obvious: random people open doors, tell me about their birthing experiences (good and bad) and try to rub me like the Buddha in a Chinese food restaurant. Ah, well...for all of you who've been asking- here are some pictures Owen and I took to document my girth. As you can see, he's going to look fabulous in this two-piece ensemble in green that we got today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look marvelous!!!! Glad you got a blog! I think of you often from Buttermilk Bay! Come visit soon! YFC, Susan
You look marvelous! Thanks for the blog, nice way to keep in touch. Hope you are well. Come visit your favorite cousin anytime! Looking forward to meeting little Joe. YFC on Buttermilk Bay, Susan
Your are so BEAUTIFUL......much love to Fletchonneaus. Blog is great...I check Nikkinoodle every couple of days and now I can keep track of you and family.....
"Keep on BLOGGING. West coast really misses East coast.....but this is where we're planted.....
LOVE
GranNanaMarie
This is my third try to post. It usually takes that many times for me to get it. I've bought my ticket to Newark. I'll be there soon to see you in person. The blog is super. Keep posting. We love it.
Love,
MOM
Post a Comment