Friday, March 28, 2008

The Scariest RollerCoaster Line...ever.

Ok people.

I'm a few days past my due date and I have been impatient and frustrated lately...that's true. I mean, hanging on past your due date is like waiting in line for the scariest, most life-altering roller coaster ever built. But today my doctor told me not to panic, but they would like to induce me tonight. So now Owen and I have the odd task of being at home for the remainder of the work day, figuring out what ends to tie up and what extras to bring to the hospital for what looks like an extended stay. I'm terribly excited, and terribly scared, and terribly excited all over again.

The next time I post (knock on wood) I'll have some pictures of our son to share.

I can't wait!

Pray for me and Owen and the little guy.

3 comments:

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

YAY!!! The day has finally arrived...I can't wait to finally see the little Fletcher. I'm so excited. We love you, Danielle. You're gonna do great, Owen's gonna do great and the baby will do great, too! Break a leg! We're all thinking of you.

RIRI said...

I know how much you hate waiting in line. You, Owen and the little fella will do amazing. We are thinking of you and are so excited. We love you. Cooper is going to get a cousin! I'll see you,Owen and Joseph on Sunday.
Love,
Mom

Susan said...

By the time you read this Joseph should be here and home with you. We are holding you in our hearts. The roller coaster ride has just begun.

Hang on to each other dearly.

We Love You ALL!

Susan, Brian and Mitchell