I get asked why I haven't posted since August! and I think...oh my goodness, has it been that long? It's just that we've been doing so much stuff! Like supporting Obama at headquarters in downtown Plainfield...and Obama rallies...and hanging around with each other in Obama apparel. But really, we've also both had our jobs, paid and unpaid, to handle. And somehow, we still have some time, every once and a while, to hang with our amazing kid. For those of you really craving some Joseph razzle-dazzel, here are some videos...
OK...that's it for now folks, we've got to go to bed and do it all again tomorrow. Much love to all of Joseph's fans and we'll post again the next time we come up for air.
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures and videos. He is growing so fast. Joseph is looking alot like his name sake. I love his screeches of joy.
GOBAMA!
Go Joseph!
Love,
Susan
Post a Comment