







This weekend, we were fortunate to have Joseph's Godparents staying with us.
Joseph loves company...it's something he inherited from his namesake, I think. And in true "Joseph" fashion, he was a total ham who made everyone laugh and smile and not take anything too seriously.
Aunt Oddette took a bunch of great pictures that I just had to get up here right away because they made me smile and I know that somewhere across the country there are fans of Joseph's who could use a few smiles right about now...that's Joseph's specialty.
Joseph loves company...it's something he inherited from his namesake, I think. And in true "Joseph" fashion, he was a total ham who made everyone laugh and smile and not take anything too seriously.
Aunt Oddette took a bunch of great pictures that I just had to get up here right away because they made me smile and I know that somewhere across the country there are fans of Joseph's who could use a few smiles right about now...that's Joseph's specialty.
2 comments:
As always these recent pictures of Joseph does make me smile as you knew they would... thanks to Odette if she took the pics & thanks for posting them... take care of the little fella especially since he is trying out new things... protect him from himself since he can't do it... love always... Grandma
Pepere says......it worked! Thanks
Post a Comment