WOW! He's got the smooth moves and crazy great rhythm. I am very impressed! (and I'm smiling from ear to ear) thanks and keep up the great parenting of my precious grandson. I love you all. Dad
Thanks for sharing our little fella's dancing and drum playing... Grandpa is glad he enjoys the bongo... Joseph's balance while standing is really getting good and his hair has grown quite a bit since the short time we left! Keep the videos coming until we figure out the technology to visit with our grandson and his parents virtually... Love always... Grandma
3 comments:
Pepere says;
WOW! He's got the smooth moves and crazy great rhythm. I am very impressed!
(and I'm smiling from ear to ear)
thanks and keep up the great parenting of my precious grandson.
I love you all. Dad
Thanks for sharing our little fella's dancing and drum playing... Grandpa is glad he enjoys the bongo... Joseph's balance while standing is really getting good and his hair has grown quite a bit since the short time we left! Keep the videos coming until we figure out the technology to visit with our grandson and his parents virtually... Love always... Grandma
Fantastic ....what dance moves. I wish my "old" body could move just a little ;like that...He is so precious....He is a star....
Love
GrandNANAMarie
Post a Comment