I know, I know: another video of Joseph in the den? I mean, take the kid outside, right?
Well, the weather has not been cooperating. Today was supposed to be in the 60s. All week they acted like the weekend would be the official kick off to spring. They seemed so sure, I almost bought charcoal... But ney, it's still freakin' cold out!
But Joseph doesn't seem too bothered to be playing on the rug in front of the tv, and I know that it won't be long before he can play outside with some of his cool back-yard toys.
Have a great Sunday, everyone:)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Uh-Oh, could he be cuter? I don't think so. Danielle, you are a great mom and it shows.
Love you,
Susan
Uh-Oh he's too cute! Sunday's at Joseph's house looks like a good time. Thanks for the peek into his world. We love seeing him.
Love,
Memere and Pepere
Joseph's kanguage skills should easily develop since he mimics sounds so well. It's a comfort to see and hear him during this trying time of loss for my daughter and son-in-law but also our family. Love you guys and can't wait to see all of you.
Post a Comment