Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09: DJ Lance Joseph

First...there's Grandma and I trying to get Joseph into the whole Halloween costume experience...



Then, there's Joseph, having a ball out at the neighborhood "trunk or treat"...even if he didn't seem to understand why we wanted him to wear the hat or carry the boombox.






Then, Dada showed up with the great idea of having Joseph look in a mirror back in the house, which is when it occured to him why he was dressed this way:



Then, the excitement was wearing on our little DJ:



That's probably it for our little guy today- he's wiped out! Good thing trunk or treat was at 1 this afternoon! Owen and I will be Jedi tonight (yeah, it's dork love...big surprise!) but we thought we should get this out there to all of DJ Lance Joseph's fans...Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

RIRI said...

I love all the smiles. Great costume and showing Joseph himself in the mirror was brilliant. Happy Halloween to all. We love you all and miss being together very much.