Thursday, October 8, 2009

My boy...

Joseph seemed grumpy when he got home today, so I had a little treat for him: I let him eat dinner in front of the TV. Terrible parenting- but just look at how happy he is...


3 comments:

RIRI said...

Grubbin in front of the tv! I hope this was a special treat for Joseph. He looks like he enjoys Blues Clues and oatmeal. That smile is infectious. Memere and Pepere love you and miss you very much Joseph. Keep being such a good boy.

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

A boy after my own heart! Jakob will tell you...if I'm grumpy, I needs my tele. It's an addiction. But hey, it's better than some other vices. And I think eating healthy oatmeal and apples in front of the set makes it just fine. Tonight Cooper and I were chowing down on candy corn and watching 'Nightmare Before Christmas.' That, I admit, was not my best parenting moment.

Susan said...

You guyyyyyys, good parenting is being with your kid. Sharing Blue's Clues over oatmeal or a classic like the 'Nightmare Before Christmas' over candy corn are the moments of bonding that are immeasurable.

Counting the hours until I can watch Blue's Clues with Joseph.

Love!

Susan