Having a great time...Even with the media circus that follows the President and the possibility of a hurricane passing out over George's Bank tomorrow morning, the best thing about the cape are still the amazing moments of calm: when you hear the morning doves, smell the salt on the air and watch the trees wave in front of you- nice! I'm going to work today and tomorrow on not getting sad about missing this place- especially when I'm still here on vacation! Much love to all from the Fletchonneau's....
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Even more Cape Cod...
Having a great time...Even with the media circus that follows the President and the possibility of a hurricane passing out over George's Bank tomorrow morning, the best thing about the cape are still the amazing moments of calm: when you hear the morning doves, smell the salt on the air and watch the trees wave in front of you- nice! I'm going to work today and tomorrow on not getting sad about missing this place- especially when I'm still here on vacation! Much love to all from the Fletchonneau's....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Memere and Pepere are so happy to have had Joseph, Danielle and Owen spend their vacation with us. We miss you already. Our daily trips to Onset Beach were the highlight of our time together. Thank you for wanting to share your time with us.
The recent pictures are great! I really like the ones with all 3 Fletchonneaus in the water. I know Memere and Pepere enjoyed being visited. Now that they're not so far the visits shouldn't been so long in between. Looking forward to perhaps us visiting with the Charbonneaus in the fall. We'll talk real soon!
You have the most beautiful family I've ever seen! You guys should be in magazines selling stuff, that's how GORGEOUS you are!
Post a Comment