I promised Grandma (Rosita) some pictures from our family vacation so far... I also know there are a few blog followers out there who have a special place in their hearts for the one and only feeling of Cape Cod, and I thought you just might smell some salt in the air looking at these.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Happy Birthday, Grandma!
I promised Grandma (Rosita) some pictures from our family vacation so far... I also know there are a few blog followers out there who have a special place in their hearts for the one and only feeling of Cape Cod, and I thought you just might smell some salt in the air looking at these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks so much for this wonderful birthday present! It's great to see Joseph enjoying the Cape with his parents and grandparents. I really enjoy the picture of him with Mamiere. We hope that next year you will be able to post some pictures of Joseph enjoying Tybee Island to everyone. We will be home in Jersey real soon.
Having Joseph, Owen and Danielle on the Cape enjoying all that is so much a part of us is a blessing. It does our hearts good to see our childrens children know what ties us to this Cape.
Post a Comment