Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer, While it lasts...

This week was just way too hectic for a week in the summer!

Too much work, not enough time spent hanging with my kiddo. Last week, though, got to spend a few days with my boy, and it was awesome.

As I microwave a Lean-Cuisine and prepare to rush out to more errands and tutoring hours, I thought I might take the time to post some pictures of Joseph that make me smile...happy summer- may we enjoy it while we can.






















































2 comments:

RIRI said...

He looks like an explorer! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing a day in the park with us. We miss you and love you very much!

Unknown said...

Boy... Joseph is really becoming a little boy just in time to welcome his sibling to come in about 5 months... he and his parents are missed by his paternal grandparents a great deal... thanks for sharing the pictures from the part and the backyard... hope y'all had a wonderful visit with your NC relatives and Joseph got to know Phoenix a little better... love always...