Wednesday, June 25, 2008

For all of his fans out there...

After noticing recently that the last video of Joseph has been viewed over 100 times, I figured we could put a few more videos up for all of Joseph's fans. Here are some of Jef's best over the last few weeks...

Just saying good morning...


Trying to clap...more difficult than it looks...


Soon, I'm going to need baby gates...

3 comments:

Susan said...

I confess to being a number of the hundred. We will bring the gates I told you about to give you in Onset because I don't know when we will be able to get to Plainfield again.

He certainly knows to look at you when you say look. He knows you are his fountain of information.

Go Jef!

Love-
Susan

RIRI said...

I also confess to being one who watches Joseph's videos. He is beautiful and there is no doubt he looks to his Mumma for the scoop. It will be no time before he is crawling around like a rugrat!
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

I must also confess to being one of the hundred Joseph's fans because when I check quite frequently during each week whenever I miss him in hopes of new posted videos... however, I always enjoy seeing those posted again and again... sometimes I even check out the sites for the Tagues and the Charbonneaus to see what's happening in their lives too! Danielle, we're Blessed that you are Joseph's Mom... keep them coming... Love ya!