Saturday, March 28, 2009

Joseph's First...part 1

I am so tired. So, so tired. But it's so completely worth it.
My little boy was born 364 days ago. Close enough. Anyway, today was Joseph's first birthday party. Here are some highlights for the faithful followers...my apologies I couldn't get these up faster but I was too tired to make technology function. We'll have more great photos and moments up soon.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to post Part 1 so quickly so that those who couldn't be there could also see Joseph's first birthday party. It looks like our grandson had a great day with family and friends. Look forward to seeing other posts. Will be home soon. Love always...

RIRI said...

One year ago, Danielle and Owen, you were both very tired. You're pretty tired right now I bet! The pictures show a happy time for all who were there for Joseph's first birthday. Thank you for the posting. It made Pepere and I feel like we were there. God bless the Tagues for being such wonderful friends. We love them and miss them very much too. Pepere can't wait to hold Joseph in his arms. He'll see all of you soon.
Love to all,
Memere & Pepere