If I didn't love my family so much, then it would be easier to bring them to airports, but as it is, I leave in tears. It's enough to make me hate the airport, but then I think about last Friday night when my father met my son for the first time there, in the US Airways gate at Newark Liberty Airport, and they both smiled, like they already knew each other and were greeting old friends, and I don't hate the airport so much at all.
Until next time, Pepere;)
3 comments:
These pictures are wonderful! Pepere & Joseph look like they really enjoyed each other's company. Thanks for sharing with us. Perhaps it won't be too long before both maternal grandparents can spend time together with JEF. Love always... will see all of you real soon...
Thank you so much for sharing these precious moments. Its so hard to believe that Joseph is a year old now. And I love to see that his Pepere got to spend time with him. I love and miss all of you.
I just want everyone to know how proud I am of this little guy.
He's incredibly smart, loves a good laugh, dances like he's been doing it a long time and is the most peaceful little bundle of smiles I have ever met. Pure mellow. Great job Owen and Danielle! I love you and miss you all. Pepere
Post a Comment