Just two new videos to share:
The first video is Joseph and I sharing a moment yesterday when he wowed me with his spoon-using skills. The second video is Joseph taking a bath with a bunch of new bath toys that Pepere and I picked up for him at Babies R Us.
For those of you wondering why the blog is being flooded with new material, there are two reasons: one is that I'm on vacation so I have more time to do this kind of thing, and the other is that my mom couldn't make this trip with my dad, so I thought that it might help to get out some of our more interesting moments asap.
We miss you, Memere!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Joseph is handling both spoons quite well. Figured he would have outgrown his bathtub duckie by now. He seems to be enjoying his bath and new toys. I know that Pepere is enjoying being with his grandson. It will be wonderful when he can interact simultaneously with both Cooper and Joseph.
Joseph will be spending more time in the tub now that he wants to feed himself. With all the new toys to play with I don't think he'll mind the extra tub time. I love his smile and how he includes everyone around him.
Post a Comment