I splurged on Joseph and got him a kiddie pool... delux! This one comes with a sun shade made out of inflatable palm trees. I couldn't help thinking it looked more like a grotto than a kiddie pool... Joseph didn't love it, but he had fun splashing around the outside of it. After the cold water he just wanted to get bundled in a towel and play with mumma... what a charmer!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
The Grotto...
I splurged on Joseph and got him a kiddie pool... delux! This one comes with a sun shade made out of inflatable palm trees. I couldn't help thinking it looked more like a grotto than a kiddie pool... Joseph didn't love it, but he had fun splashing around the outside of it. After the cold water he just wanted to get bundled in a towel and play with mumma... what a charmer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a wonderful addition to Joseph's play area... I'm sure he will really enjoy it this summer when it's warm most days... I understand that you had really great weather this weekend in the high 80s... we just love his big happy smiles! See you in a couple of weeks for a few weeks... Love always!
A bit of the Caribbean in Plainfield. I love it. Joseph wears a smooth suit and Owen has a great eye for catching the moment in these pictures. Wish we could be there.
The Grotto looks like a great place to chill.
Love,
Memere
Post a Comment