Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's Been too long!

It has been too long since my last post! Since then, I lost the election (it's ok! I tried!) Then, almost right afterward, we found out our family is growing! I am due on January 17th...if you're keeping track. My beautiful new neice, Ruby was born. My mother flew out to California to help out with the new little one, and over Memorial Day weekend, Joseph and I spent a little time on the cape with Pepere...

Since I'm at home sick today, I thought it might be nice to post our Memorial Day shots and videos. They made me smile when I looked at them and I thought they might make some other people smile, too.




Here's Joseph opening the Woody doll he got as a gift from Pepere upon arrival...




Joseph also helped to care for Memere's garden...




And here's Joseph at the beach...since leaving he has complained often about not going back. I feel ya kiddo!


Well...he's one handsome boy, am I right?!
I feel like I have been a little out of touch lately, so please feel free to comment or call.
Here's hoping this makes a few other people smile today:)

6 comments:

Susan said...

He says okay all the time because his mama says okay all the time. He is your boy.

Love!

RIRI said...

He is such a handsome boy. This made me smile okay! By the way is Joseph holding the key to the golf cart in one of the pictures? Pepere is known to spoil his grandchildren but giving him the keys is going overboard. I love the pictures and videos. Can't wait to see all of you again on Cape Cod.

Joe said...

Thanks Danielle,
Pepere got to smile again at the same things. He's wonderful! I miss him already.

Unknown said...

These pictures & videos are wonderful and yes, they made me smile! It's been a long time since the last post on your blog. I pray each day that your pregnancy goes well... Cooper, Joseph, Phoenix, Ruby & the angel about to be born... it is a Blessing to see the next generation of our extended family grow. Love you guys always!!!!!

Unknown said...

These wonderful pictures and videos made my heart smile! It's been months since the last post to your blog. My prayers are with you daily for a healthy pregnancy... Cooper, Joseph, Phoenix, Ruby and the little angel to be born... we are Blessed to see the latest generation of our extended family. Love you guys always!!!!!

Nicole Charbonneau White said...

He cleans up the beach better than BP!

He's a handsome super star!!!