One of the coolest things about having a baby is how exciting it is to just watch him. Nothing profound here, just my wonderful kid, having fun just lying around on his back...
We have spent the day researching travel through Australia and New Zealand for a final Quarter project. My head hurts and my eyes are bleary. Hopefully Mitch has learned something.
Maybe today I will successfully post my comments... I've been trying since April but honestly must have more IT issues that I realize... it's a joy to be able to see not only pictures of my grandson while I'm not in Jersey but I thoroughly enjoy seeing the videos...
3 comments:
Enjoy!
We have spent the day researching travel through Australia and New Zealand for a final Quarter project.
My head hurts and my eyes are bleary. Hopefully Mitch has learned something.
Susan
Maybe today I will successfully post my comments... I've been trying since April but honestly must have more IT issues that I realize... it's a joy to be able to see not only pictures of my grandson while I'm not in Jersey but I thoroughly enjoy seeing the videos...
He is getting so big and what a smile! Joseph is looking more like Owen each day. Great video. I love your postings.
Post a Comment