Monday, May 26, 2008

The Tagues!

This weekend we hosted the other part of my immediate family: the Tagues.
It was really nice to kick off the summer with easy living and friends who don't mind when everyone just wears sweatpants and hangs around. Plus, it was great to have people around to pick up Joseph when he needed attention...not that I don't love it when he needs me, just sometimes it's nice to have some time off. Here are some photos and a movie of their stay...











3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great seeing The Tagues' visit to Plainfield... Mitchell has grown so... of course it's always a joy seeing my grandson even when he is snoozing... I like the picture with the hat! Love you guys and miss you a whole lot every day... Grandma... Mema... Nana... just can't decide but maybe I'll let my return to the little fella be the guide... Love Always, Mom (I check once a week for new updates and often visit what is already posted... especially the videos where I can hear Joseph when he's awake.

RIRI said...

Looks like the Tague's had a lot of good times with Joseph and his parents. The video of Brian holding Joseph is precious. Wish we could have been there.
love,
Mom

Susan said...

We had a wonderful time and my shoulder has been cold since we left. I miss that warm little body. Thank you, Danielle and Owen, for your hospitality. We will do it again!

Susan, Brian and Mitch