This is my very first mother's day as a mother and honestly, it's wonderful.This is my baby boy...today, wishing me a happy mother's day in his own way.
I want to wish a happy mother's day to my own mother, who has been one hell of a role model and a fabulous mentor in the mothering department. I love you, mom.
I also want to say happy mother's day to my mom #2, who has been a mom to me more than most mother-in-laws would ever care to be. Thank you, Rosita, for being Owen's mom (great job!) and for adopting me as one of your own.
Lastly, I want to thank all of the other women who've been moms to me along the way.
Happy Mother's Day, to mother's everywhere!
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Danielle.
Love you,
Susan
What a beautiful mother's day wish. Your boy is beautiful. I told you being a Mom was the best job in the world. Especially when you have such beautiful children. I love you.
MOM
Post a Comment