At six weeks, Joseph has reached what I consider an awesome milestone: the smile, unrelated to passing gas.
He smiles now for all sorts of things, but, like his father, he does not seem to enjoy being photographed smiling. Perhaps his grandfather can point to this as further evidence of his blackness.
But I am determined, because I can't believe how happy it makes me whenever he smiles, and I want everyone to see how beautiful it is.
Here are my latest attempts to capture the elusive smile...enjoy!
4 comments:
Joseph has lots to smile about. He looks so happy and healthy. Mommy your doing a great job.
Cannot wait to meet him!
Brian, Susan and Mitch
This is one BEAUTIFUL boy. I'm so very proud of him. I would joyfully walk with him anywhere and not give two shits about what anyone else thought. Of course, I'm assuming they would mostly be envious of my gorgeous grandson.I'm only sad because I can't be near him every single day, to hold him and make him smile a million smiles. Little Joe does not have to prove anything to anyone. He just needs to be a good, caring person and with you and Owen as his parents, I have no doubt that's what he'll always be.
I love you guys and thank you for giving me another incredible grandson. It just doesn't get any better than that!
He's freakin' GORGEOUS!!!! I can't wait to meet him :)
Post a Comment